Using LinkedIn, Find Work Outside the Marketplace
Those of us who are looking for work on LinkedIn, especially remote jobs. Today’s post for them. Keep that in mind.
- Profile title should be short.
- Creating All-Star Profile. (Everything in the profile is up to date, LinkedIn will give you a Star Badge.
- Profile overview so that remote job also gives priority.
- Follow Fortune 500 companies. (List can be found here t.ly/6ABG)
- Upload CV, if you have mentioned any remote job before.
- Add experience.
- Increase the market value by adding a license or certificate of any special course.
- Add the recommendation to the local or foreign client.
- Add volunteer activities or try to do related work.
- Endorses others with time.
- In the field you are in, just follow the people of that related connection.
- Occasionally post about your favorite topic.
- If you can apply for a job, then take a premium subscription for 1 month.
- Apply to jobs that are close to your time zone. I only apply in Europe and Australia.
- Those who work in that company knock before them. Or mail so that they recommend.
- Avoid a job that can be easily applied for, the job has to be registered and applied on their website. They only have serious candidates. He has more opportunities.
- Read the job post and apply.
- If there is a Bangladeshi brother in the company, he gives the opportunity to another Bangladeshi brother. Create community. It works in the long run. But in no way can it be against the company that gave you the opportunity or unduly underestimate it. At that time the position of two people in the company will be shaky.
- Communication must be increased, I know all must give up attitude.
- One should invoke Allah because the sustenance is fixed.
Stay well. If you have a job, you should not eat more than the invitation.