How to Start Freelancing with no Experience
If you want to be a freelancer, you need to follow the steps below!
- A nice tidy office!
- An expensive big office table!
- An expensive comfortable presidential chair!
- Two office assistants to look after you all the time!
- Cold hot, mineral water system!
- Extremely expensive high-configuration PC! Plenty of RGB lights should be installed so that when the PC is turned on, the whole office room will glow with colorful light.
- Three large LED monitors are attached to the PC!
- A laptop (Mac Book air is better)! The Apple logo is clearly visible.
- A big smart LED TV hanging on the wall (country news, to watch the game)!
- Coffee maker, separate kitchen section, for tea breakfast!
- Take selfies a few times a day and post them on Facebook, so that everyone understands that you are a freelancer! (Laptop’s Apple logo, three monitors, and your desk and chair should be clearly visible in the picture) And last but not least, all you have to do is become a freelancer !!
Forget everything above!
This Ajara omitted to dream. Break the paradigm and open your PC / Laptop. Get down to work. When you get on the path, the path shows the way. None of the above is required for freelancing
With 2GB RAM dual-core PC and mobile data, freelancing in the village, earning thousands of dollars per month.
One thought on “If you want to do Freelancing!”
[…] people have curiosity and questions about Fiverr Seller Plus. Many people in the inbox have asked me about this. The problem is I haven’t turned it on […]