The heat mercury has increased before the end of Chaitra. In this sun-heat, the condition of many is deplorable. When you go out, your body is getting wet with sweat. There is a problem with itching.
It takes time to reduce the itching once. After taking a few baths or applying temporary powder to get temporary relief, later problems are created again.
What to do to reduce the pain of itching?
- The best way to reduce itching is to stay clean. If you go to bed at night with a lot of powder in an attempt to reduce itching, get up in the morning and clean it well with soap. The accumulation of powder on the skin is not healthy at this time.
- Various calamine lotions are available nowadays. It is very effective in reducing itching. You can apply something like that.
- You can mix lemon juice or neem leaves in the bathwater. Then you will get quick relief from the pain of itching.
- Wear cotton and loose clothing on hot days. Avoid clothing that sticks to the skin.
- When the body gets hot from the inside, itching increases. Eat more liquid foods. Make it a habit to eat more drinks like lemon water and coconut water.